We conduct independent in-depth Anti-Money Laundering (AML) testing by reviewing existing firm policies and procedures and related training and, technology programs and systems. Our AML package includes select transaction testing and recommendations for enhancements. Upon completion of our testing, we provide a summary report that meets the requirements of FINRA Rule 3310.
Should your firm become the subject of an enforcement action, Essential Edge assists by:
- Identifying the cause and effect of the problem
- Suggesting improvements to prevent reoccurrence
- Assisting with regulatory communications
- Creating corrective action plans
- Liaising with regulatory agencies